The JCC is truly a community center. Our
members come from all backgrounds - old and young, families and singles,
Jewish and non-Jewish, all races, and varying financial means. The JCC
is a place to make new friendships, try out new activities, get in shape,
learn, and simply have fun. It's a home away from home where we want each
and every member to feel like part of the family.
It all starts by walking through the door. So stop in
and take a look at what the JCC has to offer you. You'll never believe
all that awaits EVERYONE.
September 1, 2005 to August 31, 2006
Definition of Family: All persons in same household - living under same
roof (except for college students) - subject to the discretion of the JCC
FAMILY A - $820
- Husband and wife with all dependent children through 18, and dependent
children through age 24 who are full-time college students.
FAMILY B - $695
- Couple only
- Couple with children, all of whom are age 5 and under
- Single adult with one or more children up to age 18 (thru 24 if full time
- Couple with children between ages 19-24 and in college
SINGLE - $560
- Single person 14 years and over
SENIOR FAMILY - $415
- Husband and wife, either of which is age 65 or over
SENIOR SINGLE - $310
- Single person age 65 or over.
STUDENT - $195
- College student from another city, going to school in Harrisburg
Platinum, Gold, and Silver members are special friends of the JCC who,
through their Tzedakah generosity, provide a scholarship fund and special
activities for those who might not otherwise be able to benefit from what
the JCC offers. As a token of our gratitude, we provide the following amenities:
" Your name will be shown on the Tzedakah board in the JCC hallway.
" Your generous gift will be acknowledge in the Community Review.
" You will receive complimentary tickets and admission to some special
events. You will be given advance notice to purchase tickets to other special
" You are entitled to free lockers and free guest privileges in the
Also, the amount that exceeds your normal dues category may be used as a
LUMP SUM PAYMENT
- By check, cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, or Discover card
FOUR EQUAL PAYMENTS
- Four checks, 4 consecutive months- first one dated now, the other three
- Credit Card, 4 consecutive months
- Full membership year commitment
- ACH Debit - Must complete & return pre-authorization agreement.
SPECIAL PAYMENT PLAN
- Approved by Executive Director.
Call Linda at (717) 236-9555 ext. 3050